Official Uniform Guide
Please note the following information for all classes:
- Hair must be tied back neatly at all times.
- Grade 1 and above Ballet students must have their hair in a secure bun
- No jewellery to be worn in class
- All uniform to be clean and tidy at all times.
Please click on the style of dance below and then select the relevant level to view the official uniform - if you are unsure on which level your child is, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Our official uniform stockist is Star Dancewear & Crafts.
- Black Vicky Grant t-shirt, football shirt or vest - these can be purchased here.
- Comfortable trousers, leggings or shorts
- Clean, comfortable trainers
- Black leggings, tights or shorts
- Plain black leotard or vest
- Bare feet or black trainer socks can be worn.
Due to its 'freestyle' nature, there is no set uniform for street dance students providing what they wear is comfortable, with ease of movement. We suggest leggings, shorts or joggers, and a t-shirt. They must have clean, comfortable trainers.